FAMILY PICTURE

FAMILY PICTURE

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The 20 POUND Barrier Broken

Well I notice I haven't been blogging very well lately. I have reached losing 10% of my weight from when I first weighed in and have now reached losing over 20 lbs in the last two weeks. I am excited. I have gone down in a jean size and only have 9 more pounds to make my goal of losing 30 pounds by the time we go to pick up Garrett. Of course I will still have another 30 to lose by Melanie's wedding in July if all goes as planned for a total of 60 pounds. Keep Smiling.

2 comments:

  1. This is Christina. Please tell me your secrets. Send me what you eat in a week, execerise everything. I want to lose twenty pounds and have only lost 6 in 8 weeks. You have put me to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom I am SO PROUD! You are doing great. Keep it up. I love you so much and miss you guys like crazy! Well I see you soon right? LOVE YOU! Brandee Brooke

    ReplyDelete