FAMILY PICTURE

FAMILY PICTURE

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Weight Watcher Happiness

OK so after last week I doubled my workout and tried to drink more water and guess what? I got a ten pound star tonight. (It means I've lost over ten pounds). When I weighed in tonight I was determined that if I lost another 1 measly pound it was over. Well surprise I had lost 5.8 pounds and brought my grand total to 12.4 pounds. My sister Kathy hasn't been working out as much as me but, she has lost 9 pounds so next week she should get her 10 pound star. It's pretty funny the first week after we started I received my 5 pound star then last week Kathy received her 5 pound star now this week I've received my 10 pound star. I told Kathy that it was a good way to do it. This way each week one of us will receive a star and keep us motivated. I'm looking forward to those pictures next week cause I sure can't see any difference. I'm hoping to loose 30 pounds by the time we go to pick up Garrett (only 17.6 more to go OH MY!!!) that way I will look plump, not fat, I hope anyways. Then when I reach my final goal I will look pleasingly plump. I'll never be a size 3 or 4 again.

1 comment:

  1. Keep on truckin' we got a wedding to prepare for and you'll look fantastic. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete