FAMILY PICTURE

FAMILY PICTURE

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Melanie's Engaged

Just thought I would let everyone know that my daughter Melanie is engaged. She became engaged Friday night, February 6th. His name is Michael. Last night for our anniversary dinner (our anniversary is February 13th, it will be 27 years) and Melanie's and Michael's engagement celebration Michael took David, myself, Kathy, Mark, Ryan, & Jacob (my sister and her husband and their two boys), and Melanie and Michael's friend, Trevor, to Benni Hanna's (I hope I spelled that right, if not sorry) to celebrate. A great time was had by all. There is no date set yet they are trying to schedule around all the different activities we will be doing this year. Pick up Garrett form BYU-I, Garrett's farewell, whenever that may be, Grandma Bowen's 100th B-day family reunion etc... So we will just have to wait and see what happens. Life is great! Things keep moving along.

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS MELANIE!!!

    We're so happy for you-

    Love,
    The Fortners

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!!

    AND hey we would love to have you guys stay with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - a wedding this year! How exciting. David your family has all of the fun - missions, grandbabies and weddings. Love Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I request April 23-27 off and was looking for plane tickets so I guess I better post pone all of that eh? Well I am excited and hope that this will bring much happiness to our family. Keep on trucking eh? How is the diet, I hit my monthly and gained 2 lbs so I decided I should not worry about that dang scale anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I have not seen Melanie is so long. I am so happy for her! I hope that everything is going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete