FAMILY PICTURE

FAMILY PICTURE

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

DAVID TOURNAMENT CHAMP

Well I don't have a picture but I have a husband who is walking around with a big Cheshire grin on his face because he won our family NCAA tournament challenge. There were some friends added in too so there were 10 of us. The last few years MO has won the family challenge but this year it is the patriarch who won. He picked the national champ. It was close there at the end he was in second behind Mandy until the championship game. It was fun watching him get all goofy and coming in to tell me the updates on the game. I didn't start watching until the 2nd half. He is pleased as punch and will now have bragging rights for the year. I don't know if we'll be able to live with him or not. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment