FAMILY PICTURE

FAMILY PICTURE

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Early Easter Egg Hunt at Uncle Mark's and Aunt Kathy's























Ever since my children were very young and Aunt Kathy and Grandma Sellers were around we have always had a big Easter Egg hunt with each other. Well as you can see we still do only now it is with my grandkids and Kathy's boys, Jacob and Ryan. This year we had some friends share the hunt with us. Nicole a friend of Jacob and Ryan's who paired up with Lily, while Jacob had Alex and Melanie had Ivy, and Melanie's friend Michael's two children, Mckynzie and Shawn. We went in shifts. The younger five went and found 150 eggs hidden by Nicole, Jacob and Ryan. Then the adults hid 100 eggs for Nicole, Jacob and Ryan to find. We then had a great lunch. We even had the sister missionaries over for lunch in between sessions. We were suppose to have the hunt on Saturday but Melanie has strep and so we had to wait for her to be on her meds for 24 hours.





1 comment:

  1. I am SO jealous! I miss those egg hunts and I want to be sharing these moments with you guys. I hope it was a great day! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete