FAMILY PICTURE

FAMILY PICTURE

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mission Papers in Process

Garrett our son who is 18 and attending BYU-I called to let us know that he had talked with his Bishop and that they were starting the process of getting his papers together to go on his mission. He can submit them on February 27th and believe me he can't wait for that day to come. It will be exciting to see how the process goes and where he will be sent. He is the only one of our four children to go on a mission the other three children are girls and did the marriage thing. I guess we don't do much as parents just let the process go through. I'll keep you posted on the happenings. We are so grateful that Garrett wants to go on a mission and is willing to serve the Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Finally the year, day, week , HOUR has come. I am soexcited. HE has a hard time but I know his heart is in the right spot. His spirit is strong just needs to be briddled. HE will be a fabulous missionary! This is Brandee again :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME!!! Cant wait to hear!

    Jason comes home March 25th!

    ReplyDelete