FAMILY PICTURE

FAMILY PICTURE

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Weight Watchers Here We Come

OK so I have reached that mid 40's and middle age spread. It doesn't help that I am a stress eater and love fattening foods. My sister who moved to San Antonio last year and I decided we would join Weight Watchers. Tomorrow is to be our first meeting. I thought I would blog about our endeavors and see what happens. I will take pictures of me starting tomorrow and then monthly in the same outfit so we can see if there are any noticeable changes as we go along. I will share the joys and sorrows along the way and embarass myself too.

2 comments:

  1. I am really excited that you are doing this especially with Aunt Kathy, you can help each other and keep each other on the right path ;0)wink wink, LOL. You'll do fabulous and be skinnier than me again. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is Brandee under sir account! Love you.

    ReplyDelete